If you’ve been following my blog, My class has been assigned to raed the book A Survival Guide to Social Media and Web 2.0 Optimization by Deltina Hay. This week, my class was assigned to read chapter 10. Chapter 10 looks at Social Newsrooms. Listed below are a few of the things that I thought were the most imporant points in this chapter.
- A social newsroom is a place where you view all your major media coverage, you can see and look up all of your past and present news releases and future events.
- Social media newsroom is for individuals and businesses that tend to get or want to get a lot of media coverage, or who put out news releases on a regular basis.
- To build your Soical Newsroom, follow these tips:
- Install WordPress (or other CMS) and Your Theme
- Design the Functionality of the Theme
- Set Up Your Newsroom Sections